Christmas Morning we were awakened to Michael whispering- "Is it Christmas guys?" Yep- it's Christmas and it was also 7am! It took us about 10 minutes to get situated downstairs and the gift giving to began. This year was a lot of fun because Michael was really excited about his gifts. Phillip took him shopping for my stocking stuffers so Mikey was extra excited to give me all the stuff in there. Samuel sat and smiled on the couch the whole time, like he normally does :)
After we did our family Christmas we were off to pick up Granny and then off to Nana and Papa's for cinnamon rolls, coffee, hot chocolate and all the other goodies that she makes... more on that later-
Daddy with his coffee- I think this is the 2nd time of the year the man's out of bed before 7:30am. Actually- it might be the 1st being that now he can record the British Open!
The boogie board arrived earlier than expected so Phillip was home to receive the package. Obviously- he knew right away what it was. So as more packages started arriving I had to explain to Mikey that the presents were surprises and we don't tell daddy because they're surprises.
So we're sitting at the dinner table one night and I'm explaining to Phillip that we worked on keeping presents as surprises. Michael looks right at me and says, "Mommy- I'm not gonna tell Daddy there's a boogie board under the tree for him right? It's a surprise and I'm not gonna tell him" :) Meanwhile daddy's laughing hysterically, good job Mikey.
Probably the most enjoyable part, playing with all the new toys.



No comments:
Post a Comment