Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Happenings

I've come to realize that I'm not a good finisher- I love starting things but I'm not so good at finishing them. :)  So I'm going to will in my heart to keep the blog updated. I honestly didn't realize how many people really check this thing out!  So here's a quick few paragraphs of what's been going on-

Kim- apparently you can get pregnant while breastfeeding :) I go tomorrow for my first sonogram and to see if this is really happening. I'm anxious, excited, nervous etc. So keep us in your prayers and I will be posting again as soon as I know.

Phillip- is anxious, excited (hoping for a girl even though he won't admit it), busy at work, still the best daddy ever.

Michael- has made it very clear that he wants another Samuel (baby brother)  and NOT Sophia. Well- we'll see about that :)  He took his first trip to Disneyland last week, went to the pumpkin patch, he's had a busy couple-a-weeks so I've got lots to update for him!

Samuel- is just as sweet as could be, I must be having a girl because Samuel is just way to big of a baby to be the middle boy. He's trying to roll over and thinks it's hilarious when daddy starts talking to him. It's really sweet to watch the two of them together.

So that's all for now, but there will be more...

1 comment:

The Parsons' blog said...

Are you serious??!!! So exciting and nerve wracking all at the same time I'm sure!!! I'll be praying for you. Sorry I haven't finished your sign yet... I'm so slow, and I think there are 3 good reasons why I am - Stella, Jonah and Ava :) Hang in there!