Baby update--We're for sure expecting another baby in July. They aren't exactly sure of the due date only because the baby's still little. But everything looks good- she has a strong heartbeat (I figure if I start willing her to be a girl she will be a girl :) And I'll know a lot more in 3 weeks.
So a week ago (give or take a few days) we took off to Disneyland. Me, Mikey, Samuel and our friends Danelle, Judah, Julianne and Emma. I figured if daddy wasn't there then Mikey would have a better attitude (more on this a little later). Anyway- so we braved Disneyland with just us two and 5 children. It was AWESOME :) I'm not sure why I was doubting Mikey having fun, well I do, but I'm so stoked that he had a blast. His friends Julianne and Judah are a bit older than he is- but he loves that. They were excited to show him all around Disneyland and he was very excited to follow. We started off in Fantasyland with Dumbo. Mikey was a little nervous to ride, but when I informed him that I was taking his baby brother- he realized he needed to man up and go with him :) So he held Samuel's hand so Samuel wouldn't be "scared". That's my boy. Everything was going great- until he got off Dumbo- ran over to Judah and smacked right into Dumbo's ear. Instant shiner under his left eye. Luckily mommy was thinking ahead and brought a ton of candy- so he got over it real quick. Then we headed off to the Tea Cups, Mickey's house, Minnie's house, the jungle cruise, the tree house, Pirates of the Caribbean, ohhh the places we went. I don't know who had more fun- me watching Mikey experience everything for the first time or Mikey realizing all of his favorite cartoon characters have an actual home.
The best part- Mikey seeing Lightning McQueen. I can't even put into the words the look on his face when he saw Lightning rolling down the street, revving his engine. Oh my word- priceless. He waved hi and yelled as loud as he could, "Hi Lightning- over here- hi Lightning!"
That Disney- they sure know how to make a little guy happy!
Even the ice cream at Disneyland is wonderful :)
Samuel and Mommy on Pirates!
2 comments:
Two posts in two days! I don't believe it. :) Congratulations again on baby #3, or I guess I should say on baby girl Loya ;)
So cute about Mikey enjoying DL. I love hearing about when he saw Lightening McQueen. I'm pretty sure Jonah would pee his pants if he saw him... he loves him. So fun.
Mikey is just like Chris. He always has to hold the map too and tell us which way to go!
Post a Comment