Thursday, October 23, 2008

Brotherly Love

Have I told everyone yet how adorable Michael is with Samuel?  He really does love him and I think it's just the sweetest thing.  Samuel usually has this look on his face:

but we know that he loves Mikey. Anytime Mikey's around him he smiles at him. Michael then usually exclaims: "Samuel's smiling at me!"  Like he can't hardly believe he loves him so much too :)  
Speaking of love- I fall in love with that little smile more and more each day. Samuel is such a little lover- he constantly wants to see what's going on at home.  If I leave him in a room by himself he gets very sad, but when I bring him in the room with us he lights up!   Michael's new favorite thing to do is to have me put Samuel in his bedroom on the bottom bunk bed while he (Mikey) plays with his trains on his train table.  
My sweet little Samuel...


No comments: