Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Trampoline Fun

I love the long days of Spring and Summer, popsicles in the cool evenings and watching Mikey and his cousins on the trampoline.  I decided to bring out my camera and practice once again shooting on full manual. My goal by the end of the year is to be able to do it- without thinking- or without thinking a lot about it.  Anyway- here's some of the fun pictures I got:

Mikey doing what Mikey does-
This is the best series of shots I got- I think I snapped about 200 hundred trying to get the action frozen while the sun was going down.  I've been told this is the trickiest time to shoot and now I understand why.  I've never realized how much the light changes within the last hour of the sun being up. 
Anyway- here's Mikey showing off on the trampoline-




2 comments:

The Parsons' blog said...

Great shots! Tell me again, what camera do you have?? It makes my brain hurt trying to think about being full time manual...even manual focus???!!!??!? you're good.

The Loyas said...

It's a Canon 30d- I LOVE it :) And trust me- it still makes my brain hurt every time I switch to manual.