I'm happy to say- I think Philip is becoming more and more selfless as each day passes. I enjoy watching him with the boys more and more everyday. It's not something I ever want to take for granted. I love that he comes home, kisses me, then kisses each of the boys. I love even more when Mikey hears the garage door open and screams, "Daddy's home Samuel!" and off he runs.
I get a kick out of watching Samuel's eyes light up when Phillip sits and plays with just him. Mikey has a bit of a hard time sharing his Daddy, but he's learning ;) It always makes me laugh when Mikey doesn't let Phillip teach him something and Phillip just shakes his head. Not out of frustration or anger, but with a quiet attitude that knows he'll eventually come around and ask for Daddy's help.
I can't wait to see the relationship develop between Joshua and Phillip. And honestly, I can actually say that I'm really excited to have 3 boys. I never really knew how much boys love their mommies and I never really knew how much boys want to be like their daddys. Thankfully- my boys have an amazing daddy to look up to. Phillips a hard worker, a man of integrity, a great friend and a man who strives to be better. Could I really ask for anything more?
Happy Father's Day honey- you're the best.

1 comment:
Don't you just love watching your husband be a daddy to your babies! Nothing is better!!!
Post a Comment