Sunday, April 26, 2009

Still no Teeth!

I do believe Samuel is the only 10 month old in America who does not have teeth! This has proven to be a little bit challenging since he refused to eat baby food about 3 months ago. All he wants is whatever Mikey's eating or whatever we're having for dinner.  So I've been shredding lots of meat, which he loves, and cooking a whole lotta vegetables. 
Samuel has really grown into his personality over the last couple of months. He's a very, very happy boy. He likes the action- if Mikey is outside he wants to be outside with him. If there are people around- he's smiling and laughing. This is a real change for us, since we were very used to Mikey aka- Mr. Anti-Social. So it's fun to have a baby that smiles and enjoys being around people.
Can't wait to see the personality that Joshua comes out with!

3 comments:

Allison said...

Isn't it amazing how different kids can be! My boys are so different too! Cameron is totally my social kid too. Samuel is too precious for words!

The Parsons' blog said...

So cute. I laughed about the Ice Age comment - hilarious. So, I'll trade you my child, who has teeth but prefers baby food, for a toothless child who'll eat real food. Seriously, my Ava girl needs to take some lessons from Samuel. The girl will eat squash, but give her something with taste - nope, not having it.

The Loyas said...

Allison- are you as anxious as I am about the 3rd? I can't wait to see what Joshua is like!
That's so funny Sara- I was getting really frustrated with him because it's hard for me to figure out how much food he's actually eating. With a baby food jar- once it was gone I knew he'd had enough. Then again- I'm sort of a freak with the food. After starving poor Mikey for a month it's emotionally scared me!