-Michael has learned to ride a big boy bike (I will post pictures of this because it's so stinkin' cute).
-Samuel is now army crawling ALL over the place (this too is adorable so I'll do a separate entry)
- I shot a wedding a couple of weekends ago- you can check out the blog entry on my photog. website: www.kimberlyloyaphotography.com
- Phil is his usual handsome, debonair self. Playing basketball, trying to boss me around ;) teaching Mikey how to ride a bike, hit the baseball, working hard etc.
- We took a family trip to Disneyland a few weeks ago. Mikey was extra excited to bring Phillip along since he hadn't been with us yet. They rod the rockets, Buzz lightyear etc.
- Ally turned 7, Zeke turned 4... {sigh}
-I went to our churches Women's Retreat, which was awesome. I have a whole lot I want to share about that-
- Dr's. appointments, playdates.
Last but not least, we slowed down this past weekend to celebrate Easter. I enjoyed the cold weather on Good Friday and Saturday. How amazing it was that the sun was shining and soooo warm on Resurrection Day. Church was great, worship was great, I was a little overwhelmed by the amazement of what our Lord did on the cross for us. He is good.
We leave for a much needed mommy/daddy vacation on Thursday, we'll be back on Saturday. Next week slows down so hopefully I'll have a chance to sit at the computer for a good couple of hours and blog my little heart out.

No comments:
Post a Comment