About a month ago (give or take a few weeks or days) Mikey started asking for a bike. A real bike for big boys. Phillip made him a deal that if he learned how to pedal, he would buy him one. Of course- Mikey's always up for a challenge so he started going outside to practice on his tricycle, as a side note, the same tricycle I bought for Ally 4 years ago, man time flies. Anyway- after about a week- he did it. Of course the first thing he said was, "Mommy call Daddy and tell him we got to go to Wal-Mart to get me a big boy bike".
Off to Wal-Mart we went and here he is- riding his bike. I guess he's growing up faster than I realize.

1 comment:
Yeah Mikey!!! We need to get Christopher a bike. Looks like he picked it up pretty quick!
Post a Comment