Phillip and I have been married 6 years and met while attending The Master's College. We have 2 boys- Michael and Samuel- and 1 more on the way. Joshua Anthony will be here a few weeks before his brother Samuel's first birthday. We love the Lord and are learning each day how to walk closer with Him. We are blessed to attend and serve at an amazing church- Calvary Chapel San Jacinto.
"And my tongue shall speak of your righteousness and of your praise all the day long." Psalm 35:28
"Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says." James1:22
"Consider what God has done; Who can straigthen what He has made crooked? When times are good, be happy; but when times are bad, consider; God has made the one as well as the other. Therefore, a man cannot discover anything about his future." Ecclesiastes 7: 13-14
My "Other Job"
About a year ago I realized that I truly loved taking pictures. Not just any pictures, mostly weddings and of my friend's and their kids. So after much prayer, a class here and there, we bought my first DSLR camera. Since then I have been blessed to shoot about a dozen weddings and even more blessed to be a part of family pictures.
I've learned much this past year and am constantly learning more- check out my work here:
No comments:
Post a Comment