Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day

I saw a cute post on a friend of mines blog for Valentines Day- so here goes-

Write down 14 reasons why you love & appreciate your spouse this Valentines Day.  So here's my post to Phillip, after 6 years of marriage here's a few reasons why I love and appreciate you:

1- You can always make me laugh
2- You're a great daddy- you get better every day
3- You know how to say I'm sorry
4- You work very hard every day to provide for us
5- You're always willing to help out with the boys
6- Sometimes you smell nice :)
7- You make funny jokes
8- You take me the way I am- always spilling something on myself and always forgetting something
9- You love your family
10- You are a loyal friend, not just to me, but to others as well
11- You're a photoshop pro
12- You always kiss me hello and goodnight
13- You're determined
14- Just because I do

No comments: