I am: excited, nervous, anxious and happy. I told Phillip the other day that I'm very torn- I'd love to have a sweet little Sophia, but having 3 boys would be a blast. Seeing the boys together always makes me smile- so we'll have to see what the Lord's decided. I'm very grateful I don't have to make the decision!
Check back Monday night

5 comments:
I can't wait! Gotta hope you are having a girl and the girl train is still going! I feel the same way though! I love my boys!!!
OH, I can't wait!! Either way, it's going to be great. Your attitude is great Kim...and hey, if it is a boy, 4 isn't that bad right?! :)
Sara you're so funny- I was thinking- 4? Does she realize I'm only on baby number... oh you're talking about Phil too :) It took me a second- and yes 4 wouldn't be that bad :) LOL
I'm laughing right now!!! I actually was thinking 4 kids, you know try for a girl one more time!!! ;) But that is funny that it will make 4 boys if this ones a boy. I can't wait to hear!!
ummm....I'm dying here. What's the news??!!?!
Post a Comment