Our little Samuel is getting so big- I can't believe he's been here for 3 months already! He weighed in last week at 14.5 lbs! And I'm cleaning out the closet already- he's in 6-9 month clothes. We don't call him "Chubby" for nothing!
This week has been a big one for him, he's starting to try and roll over and just this morning he started to laugh. It's the cutest thing I've ever seen. You have to remember, Mikey didn't start smiling at anyone until...well he still doesn't really smile at anyone! No- he does sometimes, with people he knows. But Samuel smiles at anyone and everyone. He's really a happy baby- I just love it. Yesterday in the church nursery all the nursery workers were gathered around him giggling because he was cooing and giggling at them.
What a cutie-pa-tootie :)

1 comment:
That picture of him is hilarious, and oh so cute. Man, he's going to pass up Ava in the weight!! That-a-boy Samuel! :)
Post a Comment