Saturday, October 18, 2008

What we're up to...

These days things have been a little hectic around here.  We started women's bible study on Tuesday mornings, I'm cleaning for a friend of mine on Wednesdays and every Monday and Wednesday I pick up my friends daughter from school while she's @ work... So needless to say- we're running around like crazy!  

Michael-
-is learning his ABC's- right now we're working on the letter A.
-continues to tear up the back yard with his razor scooter :)
-still says sweet things to Samuel like, "Good morning little brother".
The other day one of his little friends was over and he told him- "Don't hurt my little brother" in the toughest voice he could muster up :) 

Samuel-
-still looks exactly like Phillip
- is trying to roll over onto his side
- definitely takes after his mother-he's gonna be a talker :)
-he loves, loves, loves people, he gets the biggest smile on his face when someone actually sits down next to him and talks. It's the cutest thing ever.
-continues to look a little scared when he hears his big brothers voice :)

Phillip-
-is currently sitting on the couch rooting on USC.
-slept in today till 9:30am!!!  I'm the nicest wife ever
-is still the best daddy I know.
-he's trying to teach Mikey to connect with a baseball- he's done it a couple of times, but usually it's a swing and a miss.

Me-
- just got my photography blog/website up:  www.kimberlyloyaphotography.com
it's a work in progress. I think Phillip is getting sick of watching me re-arrange, add, take away, etc. from it!
-am keeping busy running after children, cleaning and doing all those other fun mommy things.  
I'll post cute pictures of the kids soon- I'm still trying to figure out my 50mm lense- LOVE IT :)

No comments: