Monday, May 5, 2008

Puppies

I sat down at my desk about 30 minutes ago to start editing through wedding pictures from a wedding I shot a couple weekends ago.  I put Michael down for a nap, grabbed another cup of coffee (decaf but it puts me in the "creative zone") and turned on some good tunes.  I'm happily editing away- all is quiet in our house- then Katie (our mommy doberman) decided she needed a break from the puppies.  This of course puts them into a tizzy- 5 squealing, growling, fighting puppies.  It's so loud in our garage because there are no cars inside and it's concrete so it's echoing all over.  They are being SO loud I actually run into the garage and tell them to be quiet! (who am I kidding?) 
Instead of getting upset- I took some cute pictures of them:



1 comment:

The Parsons' blog said...

The puppies are adorable! And I laughed pretty hard about Michaels dressing stories!! FUNNY! Speaking of which, Jonah wore his jeans backwards for the majority of the day yesterday... crazy boys.