Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Every boy needs a dog



I think it's safe to say one of Michael's best friends is Napoleon (Poli)- our dog.  When Mikey comes down stairs in the morning he always looks for him.  If he doesn't see Poli sitting by the sliding glass door, he bangs on the door and calls him.  Of course he always comes from where ever he is in the yard and sits and stares at Mikey.  They have a sweet little friendship- Poli lets Mikey do whatever he wants.  Mikey wrestles with him, bosses him around the back yard, crashes into him with his scooter, etc.  Napoleon just lays there, taking all the love in :)  The other day Mikey was outside and it was a little to quiet, I looked out the back door and Mikey was sitting next to Poli on the grass- jabbering away about who knows what.  I got some cute pictures of the two of them. Look how sweet they are together-



No comments: