Well, it's been a long couple of weeks. Joshua Anthony arrived on July 3rd at 11:18am. He weighed in at 9.2 lbs and measured 20 1/2 inches (ok they measured him at 19 1/2 at the hospital, but then 4 days later at the Dr. he was 20 1/2- I'm pretty sure he didn't grow an entire inch in 4 days, I think they measured wrong the first time...) anyway....
One day I'll post about my labor and all that- but it's still a little to fresh in my mind if you know what I mean. He's doing really well- he does a good 4 hour stretch for me, waking anytime between 3-4am then goes back to sleep for another 3 hours. I'm slowly figuring out the juggling act of having 2 babies- Samuel still counts as a baby because he doesn't walk yet. :)
So in between diaper changes, feeding, cleaning up from feeding, laundry and a horribly messy/dirty house- I have managed to take a few pictures.
Ain't he somethin' :



His brothers are somethin' special too:
This week it's my goal to update this blog, lots and lots has happened. Samuel's turned 1 (and got the best gift ever- a brother), in and out of the hospital with Joshua, adjusting to life with three. Phillip very happily describes our life now as a "Zone Defense"- obviously I haven't got a CLUE what that means, I just know that we're not playing man-to-man anymore. I'm just glad I have a great teammate- he makes an even better husband and daddy.

2 comments:
He's so precious. Seriously. All your boys are adorable. So glad he's home and doing well. LOVE the pictures.
What cuties! Samuel looks so grown up. Why do kids have to get big so fast!!!
Post a Comment