Saturday, January 31, 2009

I Heart Chubby Babies

Samuel has such an infectious smile- anytime someone smiles at him he returns with a big old sweet smile.  I think he's starting to grow into his personality.  He doesn't like to be alone, he wants to be around people. He likes to laugh and is starting to become quite the "babbler". He seems to really love when his big brother is around.  
This week he's really started to get good at rolling over, but after rolling around for about 10 minutes he's over it!  
Michael has been asking me to leave Samuel in his room with him while he plays trains. I was hesitant at first- not real sure what tricks Michael would try.  The first time I did this- Michael decided Samuel was "freezing cold" and piled blankets and blankets on him. Uhhh.... yeah.  The second time, he lined each car he could find (around 40 no kidding) next to Samuel and was VERY upset when Samuel messed up his line.  Now- he does pretty good, Samuel likes to listen to Michael chatting about his trains, his dogs and whatever else he thinks up.  The two are gonna be good buddies I think.
And by the way- we've decided on a boy name, finally. IF it's a boy- his name will be Joshua Anthony and of course, we're still praying very hard that Sophia Mae is growing in my womb :)

Don't you wanna just eat him up- I honestly can't stop kissing him- good thing he likes it!

1 comment:

The Parsons' blog said...

So stinkin' cute! Love it.