The tram ride would have been perfect if it were around nap time- it's nice and slow and you see lots of "boring" animals eating. Michael didn't really care about anything but seeing the elephants.
Finally we were off to the elephants exhibit- after a 16 mile hike up the hill we made it. This was for sure the best part for Michael as you can see. A baby elephant was born just two weeks earlier, so Mikey kept asking about the baby and his Mama. He was fascinated with everything it did- it threw dirt on its back, walked around by the fence, played in the mud. Michael dictated his every move- I think they could have been friends :) We ate lunch, saw some tigers and some lions and then were off again to see the elephants. I think Michael would have sat there all day watching them. We said our goodbyes- got in the car- Daddy turned on Enya and within about 5 minutes Michael was dreaming of elephants.

1 comment:
I'm with Michael, I LOVE elephants!
Post a Comment