Besides having a baby in July- we've been doing all the other normal summer stuff. So this post is mostly about the other stuff, which includes the boys hanging out and playing, Joshua growing, swimming, the beach, Samuel's birthday etc.
Here's Mikey holding his new baby brother. Which makes me think of this: I can't believe how big he's getting. Mikey that is. It seems like just yesterday I was teaching him how to crawl, then walk, then run, then talk. {sigh} He starts preschool in a couple of weeks and it reminds me to slow down and take it all in. Before I know it he'll be starting his freshmen year and I'll long for days like today when he comes up to me, throws his arms around me and states: "I love you momma"
Speaking of Samuel, my little lovey dovey turned one the day I had Joshua. I'm coming to terms with the fact that they share a birthday. We had a huge party planned that we had to reschedule for the following week. Mikey helped me make Samuel's individual cake, Mikey requested lots of sprinkles and frosting.
Here's the birthday boy with his Papa- I found the cutest onesie that said "My first birthday". I'll put it in his memory box since it doesn't fit him anymore :( It's a 12 month outfit, we still call him chubby-bubby.


Samuel had a blast at his party- he was surrounded by lots of people who love and adore him. It's such a blessing to have friends that adore your children as much as you do.

No comments:
Post a Comment