My first post of the new year and it's the last day of January...uhhhh. Where does the time go? Before I know it I'll be home with a 1 year old and a 1 day old. This thought has been overwhelming me a lot lately. Like overwhelming to the point that I start looking around my house wondering how we're going to fit 3 children in here? Don't get me wrong- we have plenty of room, but 3 children? I have to keep reminding myself that the Lord must have some faith in me because He thinks I can handle it!
Anyway- this month has pretty much been the usual. Playdates, nice weather to play outside in, Mikey teaching Samuel lots of new things. Each morning I wake up to hear both the boys in the baby monitor. Michael jumps in with Samuel and gives him toys, sings to him etc. Honesty- I don't really mind since it buys me about 30 more glorious minutes of sleep.

1 comment:
Too cute! I love the pic of Mickey in Samuel's crib! Chris does that too. Can't wait to hear what you are having! I am praying you have a girl because maybe that will mean I can still hop on the girl train too. If we both have boys then at least we can share our "joys" with boys together! ;)
Post a Comment