Not sure when we're going to go back to the hospital- but we'll keep everyone posted and as up-to-date as possible.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
And so it begins
So labor is most definitely for the birds. I went to Kaiser yesterday for a stress test and by the time I left I was dilated to 3, -2, 70% effaced. For those of you who have no clue what I'm talking about- my labor has started. I've been contracting the last 24 hours or so- but nothing consistent and nothing I can't handle. So the waiting game begins :) Since my water broke with Michael, I never even had contractions- now I know what all the fuss is about. They've got to be the most annoying things God ever created. Pretty sure He did that on purpose :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Maybe an update is in order here?
Post a Comment